Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh The Things He Says!

Ahhh, my Jakob is growing up! Jakob bore his testimony in Sacrament meeting yesterday. Leif helped him by whispering in his ear and Jakob shared the thoughts loud and clear. It was precious! I look forward to the day when he will walk up there by himself and speak from the heart. Precious, Precious Times!

We took Jakob to the Aerospace museum while on out trip. While we were there I explained to Jakob that the first men who flew an airplane were the Wright Brothers. Five minutes later he stopped and asked, then who were the Wrong Brothers? I love the way little minds work! Before we left the museum we asked Jakob again who flew the first airplanes. He added to his cuteness by answering "the Good Brothers!"

Jakob will often say something that makes me chuckle and he'll follow it up with "you need to write that on your blog!" He knows me well!:)

There is a reason why Jakob's blog is titled Mama's Little Echo. Jakob mimics my moods to a T. This morning I was not in a good mood, this rubbed off on to Jakob and eventually I just looked at Jakob and said, " Jakob, just try to have more patience then me!" He looked at me with the wheels in his head turning, trying to take in the concept that he could be better then me at something. Eventually it hit home and he turned away with a smile...

Love My Jakob!

No comments: