Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Library

So today we went to the library it was HUUUGGGEE! It was pretty octagonal
and it would probably take me an hour to walk through it!!!! There's a prodigious amounts book there... like a lot... trust me! They had Sci-Fi, Fantasy, WW2 books and Romance! Uhhh, romance, gross... kinda! Now here's something funny. So I was going down the elevator ( Yes the elevator ) And I got off. I looked to my sides and I saw a cute girl standing on my left! Right then faster than a teenager running to his/her charger when his/her phone is about dead, she ducked around the corner!
curious I walked over and saw her and another girl (probably Caleb and JJs age)  Standing there. ( By the way, I think the girl was about my age! ) She quickly, blushing slightly, Apologised. Like what was she even apologizing for! I'm not going to judge a cute girl for checking me out... Heavens no! I then did my nod smile thingy (like I was cool or something) and she blushed more and kinda hid away! I walked away very pleased with my self. I saw her a couple more times later but she was good at disappearing at sight. And This is random but I saw some guys playing something like D&D. I think it was like Magic or something like that!





                                 JAKOB OUT!

1 comment:

Leif Baron said...

You stud muffin you!

I saw a hottie there too! But she was dragging around a whole bunch of crazy kids! 3 or 4 little boys if I saw right. :)