Saturday, December 2, 2017

I'm Back!

Whats up posse!

     My mom and I have decided its time to rejuvenate this lonely forgotten blog...
That is why I'm here, the man you love, the man you hate, the one and only Jakob Baron! Throughout my travels, I met some very incredible people. My goal is to
use this blog to help my friends stay informed on how my life goes... the good and bad!
I will also try to share some things I have learned. I hope this blog will inspire you and give you a good laugh once in a while! Now as many kids know, moms can be pretty embarrassing. And it happens my mom was the writer of this blog for a while. I'm guessing she probably put some stuff on this blog that might embarrass me a bit; I'll see! Please do not be rude in the comments and be uplifting at all times. I bet you could probably say stuff like, "You should work on your six-pack a little more" (: Now for some history. I'm 13 at the moment, I have a family of 6 members!
There's yours truly, my brothers Caleb (9) JJ (7) And the new arrival Joshua (0).
And my beloved parents Leif and Lena. ( age is classified ) And sadly 2 sisters who died at birth. Talk to my mom she can explain it better. I have lived in Fredonia AZ, Carthage MO, Spring Field MO, Whispering Pines NC, Pleasanton CA, Waialua HI, Alton UT, Bakersfield Ca, Jeez! Please expect a blog post about every other day!

   Thank You!        - - Jakob --


Vi amo tutti!

No comments: