Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moms last baby

I was about 3 or 4 we realized mom was pregnant and we went and named the baby JJ.  What we loved most about him is that he is so cute.  Like today, he can now walk and stand.

This is our first bean bag.  We wanted it smaller, but we picked the wrong size.  When we brought it home it was sticking out the trunk.  I love it because it is so big and we are on it right now.


For the 24th of July we had a fun parade, we had to run in pioneer cart.  And the thing I liked most about it was because I was with some of my friends in it.  I was also wearing really funny cloths.  Then we went to Alton, but i didn't want to get wet, but we went with derek.  He didn't want to get wet, so i didn't want to get wet.  But people said to come slide so I went.  It was a big piece of plastic with soap and water.  They sprayed hoses on it to get it wet when I slid down.  I did it more than once, but it was fun.  I didn't slide far. I had to scoot down. Others slid down far.



No comments: