Thursday, March 5, 2009

Scripture Time!

Leif leaves early in the morning for work. I just sleep until the kids wake me up. Caleb usually wake up to nurse around 8:00AM and I (knowing that Jakob will be awake soon) will read my scriptures in bed instead of going back to sleep. Sometimes Jakob will wake up and come to my bed as I am reading.

This must have been the case enough that Jakob has caught on to my routine. Now it is not unusual for Jakob to climb up onto to my bed when I am lounging, studying, resting, or when I am sleeping, and enthusiastically say "Let's Read Scriptures!" How can I resist that!!??

Sometimes I'll try to just read where I left off last during my personal reading. But Jakob will stop me and say, "NO! I want a story about a war!" I Love My Jakob!
The book that we're writing for Jakob will be my life saver! It has a funny story about dinosaurs and warriors hunting each other. It has facts about several different dinosaurs, and it has scripture stories about different warriors and battles in the Book of Mormon. It will be so helpful to be able to pick up one book and be able to go in any direction we want to at the moment. I'm excited to get it printed!

No comments: