Thursday, July 31, 2008

Looking Forward To Preschool

We are all looking forward to preschool! Jakob is potty trained now. He doesn't even need a pull up when he sleeps! I'm thrilled! I knew that it just had to click in his mind.

Jakob's also looking forward to his birthday in a few weeks. He is hoping for some dinosaur and jet books. He has MORE then enough toys. But we have to rely on the library for the books he enjoys now days and the selection is sparse. So we're looking forward to his birthday too.

Just an update from previous posts:

The theory that Leif and I had that if we ignored the guns he would loose interest was true. He hardly ever pretends that he's shooting anymore. YIPPEE! I'm sure it will peek back every once in a while. But I'm glad it's gone for now.

Not much new that I can think of right now. I think I'm just tired...

No comments: