Monday, July 21, 2008

Check Out Flippee The Toilet Shield For Boys!

I was looking through the Google Adds that I have on this blog and I clicked on the Flippee The Toilet Shield add. VERY COOL! Jakob is now potty trained and from what grandma says he thought it was pretty cool to stand up and pee while on his trip. I'm fine with him standing to pee, but I am NOT okay with having to clean up the leftovers around the toilet! So I am very excited about this wisdom filled mother of three boy's invention.

It is a shield that hooks to the toilet seat and acts as a shield to the missed attempts that boys have as they are peeing in the toilet while standing. I wish that we had this growing up in a house full of three boys and all of their friends. What a Mess! Yuck... The memories!

If you're interested in this awesome contraption, look on my google adds and I'm sure there's one there for Flippee The Toilet Shield.

No comments: