Thursday, December 7, 2017

Life

"When life gives you lemons... MUSIC!!!"
                                                                    -Me

Ok! I'm sorry! I haven't posted for a while! But I'm here now and rearing to go! So there's a lot to say and I don't know how to spit it all out. I guess that's just how I function! I have a gazillion things in my head at one time. I will be putting my plate in the sink but walk over to my room with it instead! *true story* I have music reverberating through my head here there and forever! You know... I kinda like it!
Now to music, ( "Yes!! I love this part" Shhh brain... I'm trying to talk.) Ok I do love this part tho. Music is my soul! My anchor, my lifeblood, and some other fancy names.
Music can change WHO YOU ARE what you stand for and how you act! It has many psychologic effects on how you think and your view of life. And if you pick to listen to good music, uplifting, appropriate and joyful it will change your life! It has changed mine! My life has been going fine with homeschool starting, my days are great! I have decided to take on the goal of exercising daily. The people of Bakersfield are quite nice; Do not judge a book by its cover. 



Risu, quia magnus in mundum       ( Google Transilate )






                       




                 

No comments: