Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Homeschooling

Hello world, alien, and that one dude...



 Here in California, I am doing homeschool! it has been great for me but I'm having trouble getting work done. ( Suprised... no... ) I use Khan Academy as of now.
Khan has been very helpful! I get to take biology, coding, math, Pixar in the box all for free!! It is very fun... except for math... ugh!
Life is going well with our growing family. Joshua is very fun and full of smiles; you can tell he loves me(: (: (: Caleb and JJ are great and my parents are just spectacular!
Lately, we had the suburban break down and we had to spend 6 hours at a random gas station trying to fix it!! I had to miss a Christmas party with all the homeschoolers in the region!! ): ):
 
Well, that's all folks!



It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.-William Shakespeare





https://www.khanacademy.org/

No comments: